Google Analytics site tracking is not enabled by default on any site - it must be activated first.
To activate Google Analytics site tracking, please follow these steps:
- select the site you want to enable tracking for
- click on the "Analytics" tab
- enable tracking
- enter your Google Analytics tracking ID
- choose the analytics type (Classic or Universal) (read about Universal Analytics here)
- you can exclude certain users (optional)
Note: Google Analytics Tracking ID must be properly entered. To find your ID, log into your Google Analytics page => Admin => Property (select the site you want to get ID for) => Tracking Info => Tracking Code (see the screenshot below)
For more information on iControlWP Google Analytics tracking, read the blog article here.