Adding a site is easy and should take no more than 1 minute.
It requires the installation of the iControlWP WordPress plugin on the site before it can be done.
The outline of installation is as follows:
- Install the iControlWP plugin on the target WordPress site directly from WordPress.org
- Activate the plugin
- Copy the unique authentication key that is now displayed on your site
- Return to the iControlWP Control Panel
- Click on the Add Site button on the top-right to launch the Add Site Wizard
- Enter the home URL of the website you want to add; click the button to proceed to the next step in the wizard
- Enter the authentication key you copied in step 3; click the button to proceed to the next step in the wizard
- If the plugin is installed and activated, and the key provided is correctly, iControlWP will link with the site and add it to your account.