Security Admin Restriction Zones feature is a part of the Security Admin module. You can use it to restricts access to key WordPress areas for all users not authenticated with the Security Admin Access System.
To access this feature, go to the Shield (Settings tab) => Security Admin => Access Restriction Zones:
The options available are as follows:
- WordPress Options - Restricts the ability of WordPress administrators from changing key WordPress settings.
- Admin Users - Restrict the ability of WordPress administrators from creating, deleting, modifying or promoting other administrators.
- Plugins - Restricts access to key WordPress plugin actions: update, activation and deletion.
- Themes - Restricts access to key WordPress posts and pages actions: theme installation, update, activation and deletion.
- Pages - Restricts access to key WordPress posts and pages actions: page/post creation, editing and deletion.
Hint: To select more than 1 item in the multiple select lists, use the 'Ctrl' button.
Note: If you’re running a WordPress WPMS site, the only options that are restricted apply to the Network Administration Area:
- Administrator email address
- New Site Registrations
- Site Title
To learn more about the Security Admin Restriction Zones, read the blog article here.