Security Admin Restriction Zones feature restricts access to key WordPress areas for all users not authenticated with the Security Admin Access System.
The options available are as follows:
- WordPress Options - Restricts the ability of WordPress administrators from changing key WordPress settings.
- Admin Users - Restrict the ability of WordPress administrators from creating, deleting, modifying or promoting other administrators.
- Plugins - Restricts access to key WordPress plugin actions: update, activation and deletion.
- Themes - Restricts access to key WordPress posts and pages actions: theme installation, update, activation and deletion.
- Pages - Restricts access to key WordPress posts and pages actions: page/post creation, editing and deletion.
Hint: To select more than 1 item in the multiple select lists, use the 'Ctrl' button.
Note: If you’re running a WordPress WPMS site, the only options that are restricted apply to the Network Administration Area:
- Administrator email address
- New Site Registrations
- Site Title
To learn more about the Security Admin Restriction Zones, read the blog article here.