If you want to generate a report with the actions done in a site and then present it to your client, use "Client Reports" add-on.
This add-on is accessible from your iControlWP control panel, under the "Addons" section.
To generate a report, please do the following:
- Select the site you want report to be generated for
- Select a report date period
Note: If you want to generate summary report, check the "Summary version" checkbox. Also, you can include current plugins and themes summary if you want.
Additionally, you can:
- Provide additional information about your company:
- Your company name, address
- Your company small/large logo url
Note: The ideal size for small logo is 125x100 px, and 250x200 or 500x400 px for large logo.
- Include extra text or information within the header and footer of the report
If you fill in all the details, and check the "Summary version" checkbox, and want to get i.e. a monthly report, your report will look like this:
Or, if you want to get a monthly report with the full list of plugins/themes actions, you'll just need to check the "Include Current Plugins and Themes Summary" checkbox, and your report will look like this: