The Environment tab is a summary tab and a very useful part of the iControlWP platform.
It contains the following:
- All necessary system configuration details (i.e. WorpDrive FTP credentials)
- WordPress and paths information (i.e. iControlWP version, domain path...)
- The FTP form that allows you to perform WordPress updates if you have filesystem restrictions; Saving FTP details will automatically check that the credentials are valid and working.
Note: FTP also support Active mode.
With the Environment tab, you can also:
- Export posts, pages, taxonomies, comments,....
- Execute custom code on site
How to access the Environment tab
To access this tab, simply select to manage the site from the sites listing view, and click on the "Environment" tab: