Shield's summary stats section helps you to review the most important security actions taken by Shield on your WordPress site.
Some important counters/stats are displayed that shows how many major events Shield has handled in its lifetime. It’s not a complete Stats breakdown, but a simple summary.
This section can be accessed from the Shield main menu, under "Insights" tab.
The statistical data available with the Insights dashboard are as follows:
- Transgressions - Total number of the transgressions against your site.
- IP Blocks - Total number of the connections blocked/killed after too many transgressions.
- Login Blocks - Total number of the login attempts blocked.
- Firewall Blocks - Total number of requests blocked by firewall rules.
- Comments Blocks - Total number of the SPAM comments blocked.
- Active Sessions - Number of the currently active user sessions.
- Blacklist IPs - Number of the current IP addresses with transgressions against the site.
- Is the site running Shield Pro.
Example of the summary stats displayed with Insights dashboard:
Important: In order to get the all data listed above, related Shield's features must be turned on. In this regards, we highly recommend you to read:
- What is the transgression limit?
- What is the IP Manager module?
- What is the Login Guard module?
- What is the Firewall module?
- What is the Comments SPAM module?
- What is the User Management module?
Apart from Shield's activities statistics, Insights dashboard also provides the other useful data. Read more about this here.