Google Authenticator can be found under the Account section => My Security => Two-Factor Authentication.
It can be combined with email authentication so that if for some reason email isn't being delivered, you can still access your account.
If you add both Google Authenticator and email-based authentication, you can use any 1 of them to verify your login.
How to enable Google Authenticator
To enable Google Authenticator for your iControlWP account, please follow these steps:
- Install Google Authenticator app on your phone and use it to activate this login
- Scan the QR code with your phone and enter the code generated from the app into the box provided
- Click 'Verify and save'
Next time you try to login, you may authenticate with email-based 2FA code or Google Authenticator code:
How to disable Google Authenticator
To disable Google Authenticator,
- Check the box to remove it
- Enter your GA code, account password or PIN
- Click 'Remove Google Authenticator'