Before we try connecting to your site over FTP, we check that it resolves to a valid IP address.
In this case, we couldn't get your IP address.
Possible causes of the problem
- Your DNS service provider is offline and so we couldn't get a successful DNS resolution for your domain name
- You have removed or renamed the DNS entry and there is no longer an IP address for this domain name.
Steps to try and fix the problem
- Check with your DNS service provider to ensure they are up and running or they don't/didn't have an outage.
- Check that you haven't accidentally or otherwise, renamed, or removed the DNS entry for your domain.
- Try using a dedicated DNS service provider for improved DNS reliability. No matter how good your web hosting, one of your most critical single points of failure is your domain's DNS.