iControlWP lets you install new WordPress plugins directly onto your sites using a public link/URL of the plugin.
To install plugin from URL, please follow the steps explained in this video:
- Open the iControlWP Plugin Installer Tool
- Click on the section for installing by URL
- Select the sites and/or site group to which you would like to install the plugin
- Specify the URL of the ZIP file - it must be a valid zip file and this will be verified
- Select whether to activate the plugin once it is installed
- Then click the button to submit your request