Uptime Monitoring add-on automatically monitors your sites for downtime.
This add-on is accessible from your iControlWP control panel, under the "Addons" section.
With this add-on, you have the ability to:
- Review Uptime status for all sites
- Update Uptime Monitoring configuration
- Perform account-wide actions
How to review Uptime status for all sites
To review Uptime status for all your sites connected to your iControlWP account, use "Overview" option.
You can review the following:
- The site uptime in %s
- When the site was down (if at all)
- For how long site was down
You can also delete items from the report list, if you want.
How to update Uptime Monitoring configuration
To update Uptime Monitoring configuration for all your sites connected to your iControlWP account, use "Configuration" option.
You can set the following:
- How you would like to receive notifications
- How often the uptime status to be checked before triggering alert
- You can choose delay before triggering alert
Important: If you change the alert time, it wont apply to existing monitors - you'll need to remove a monitor and re-add it to a site for the new confirmation period to take effect.
How to perform account-wide actions
To perform account-wide actions, use "Bulk Actions" option.
With this option, you have the ability to:
- Add an Uptime Monitor to all your sites that don't currently have one
- Remove all Uptime Monitors from all sites on your account
For more information on site uptime monitoring, read the blog article here.