iControlWP provides access to the WordPress.org themes repository directly from within the control panel.
How to search and install WordPress theme on your site(s)
To search for particular theme and install it on your site(s), please follow these steps:
- Go to the "Themes" section from within iControlWP dashboard
- Click on the "Search WordPress.org" button
- Enter your search term within the search box
- Click the search button and select to search the WordPress.org directory
- Select the site(s) you want to install the theme immediately and click on the appropriate icon (see the screenshot below).
Apart from theme installing, you can also perform other actions you wish directly on your sites (update, activate, uninstall theme).